Why is Joining Ultimate Print Auditing for Print Projects
a Great Idea?
Procuring print and print related items across all formats through one point of contact.
Real costs reductions, not only just ink on paper, but further reductions through improved time management.
Ongoing Supplier Performance measurement
Keeping all print suppliers under constant pressure to ensure that standards are maintained or improved over time.
It is often the case that print purchasing is managed through different departments. Consolidated print buying frees up time to allow departments to concentrate on key primary roles.
Our Ultimate Graphics and Print Solution provides expertise in all print formats, ensuring that each print job uses the appropriate format to deliver value for money.
Ensuring consistency in materials and eliminating risk of colour variation through consolidation means your print quality remains high
Questions Often Asked: Why should I outsource my print requirements?
- Remove non core activities.
- Release key personal to concentrate on core roles.
- Improve control over all branded collateral.
- Enjoy a single point of contact.
- Obtain supplier performance measurement (service and price)
- Rationalise to avoid duplication.
- Enhance skills within the team that may have been lacking in the past.
- Improve production planning to improve efficiency.
All print processes are included: Digital, Lithographic, Flexography, Letterpress, Web, Cut Vinyl, and Silk Screen . . . and also special services like celloglazing, foil or blind embossing, die cutting and custom book binding
What print management services can our Ultimate Graphics and Print solution provide?
- Print Management Process Audit
- Print Buying
- Account Management
- Stock Management
- MIS and workflow
- Reprographics & Artwork Development
- Production Management
- Document Management
- Fulfillment & Dispatch
What peace of mind do we have that the suppliers used will deliver quality product and service at a keen price?
- Identification and analysis of suppliers to meet the varied needs of a diverse Client base is managed by our quality control team.
- Suppliers must be able to provide evidence of best in class standards to be awarded network recognition.
- At least 3 suppliers are quoted for every order.
- Suppliers are rigorously vetted and audited for technical, quality financial and reliability attributes.
- Environmental and ethical standards are also examined
- Performance measurements are used to drive up service levels
- Benchmarking tools are used to ensure that pricing levels remain competitive