Details of your APA Print Audit
Ultimate Print Auditing has developed a 3-step approach to assist customers in delivering cost reductions.
Most cost reduction consultants will perform a high level analysis and show you cost savings for a fee. And that’s where it ends.
At Ultimate Print Auditing our philosophy is to be accountable throughout the entire analysis process.
And we don't charge you a fee for our audit.
Our hands-on approach, coupled with our 40+ years of print industry experience, allows us to drill down to micro levels to target areas where savings can be effected.
We specialise in identifying product size rationalisation, paper standardisation, wastage removal in the printing process, supply chain optimisation and management, inventory reduction and showing you how to make your overall print item workflow and ordering more efficient.
Once engaged, our Print Auditor visits your premises and collects:
- A copy of the Purchase Order for each print job over the previous 12 months
- A sample of each print job is provided with relevant PO
- Your company’s print budget for the ensuing 12 months
Our evaluation comprises:
- Benchmarking each of the previous 12 months’ Purchase Orders against current print suppliers’ prices sourced from our Ultimate Graphics suppliers database
- Providing for your evaluation contracted pricing for your ensuing 12 months’ print budget
- A Financial Report which shows projected savings
This report provides you with
- Comparisons between current pricing and previous PO pricing, indicating clearly the difference between what you paid and what you should have paid.
- Projected comparisons between your current ordering system and the ensuing 12 months should you choose our Ultimate Graphics and Print service
- Workshop details wherein in which your purchasing staff can learn skills which will improve your print ordering process, to deliver a more efficient and cost-effective result for your bottom line.